WHEN: Friday afternoon (10/08) at 5:00pm until Sunday evening (10/10). Return your application with $10 deposit or the whole $55 to the Church Office at Resurrection OR Blessed Trinity (Catholic Churches) or mail to:
St. Augustine Church c/o ALPHA JAX
1738 W University Ave.
Gainesville, FL 32604
WHERE: Camp Marywood. Transportation will be provided from Jacksonville.
- Bring a sleeping bag/blanket and pillow.
- Bring your own towels and toiletries.
- Bring a snack with you for the group cookies, cupcakes, chips, etc.
- Do not bring homework, radios, watches etc. Activities on the weekend take up almost all of our time; there will be little time left to study.
- Bring jeans, sweatshirts, socks, comfortable shoes, sweaters, and jacket. Well be outside often and it can be cool (we do sleep in heated cabins). Bring a rain poncho or umbrella, just in case. And a flashlight is helpful too. (Don't worry, there is indoor plumbing!)
- Label valuables with your name and phone number in case they get lost.
Applications may be returned with $10 to the Church Office at Resurrection or Blessed Trinity OR MAIL TO: St. Augustine Church c/o Alpha Retreats 1738 W. University Ave. Gainesville, FL 32604
For more information or if you have any questions, please call Melnard Rio, Retreat Director at (904) 874-0728 or contact by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alpha Retreat ©2010